Managing Qmail mail queues
Got questions? Go ahead: Ask me anything!
Bob sent me this link: qmhandle
Qmhandle is a Perl script that makes it easier to manage a Qmail queue - if you want to see the hard way, look at Triple Threat which shows how to do it semi-manually.
I haven't tried this out yet, but Bob has, and he says it works well. The docs say that you can:
* Read the qmail queue, like you do with the qmail-qread program. However, the output of this program is improved over qmail-qread, with the output of the message subjects and color capabilities.
* Print queue statistics, like qmail-qstat, with color capabilities
* View a message in the queue.
* Remove one or more messages from the queue.
* Force qmail to send queued messages immediately.
Got something to add? Send me email.
(OLDER) <- More Stuff -> (NEWER) (NEWEST)
Printer Friendly Version
Increase ad revenue 50-250% with Ezoic